Better Bearings are the only company in the world who offer quality skate bearings, with your choice of colour.
All Better Bearings are above an ABEC 7 rating (ABEC rating...it's a thing), not so much for the speed, but for the level of attention and quality during manufacture...which as it turns out, means they'll go faster too!
They're reliable and longer lasting...which means you spend more time skating, and less time mucking around with your gear.
Easy to clean and maintain, Better Bearings have really easy to remove shields, which makes cleaning easier!
We are concentrating on two of the United Nations Sutainable Development Goals.
We are working on;
5. Gender Equatily. We donate 5% of Better Bearings profits go to UN Women Australia.
12. Responsible Consumption & Production.
Better Bearings consider the environment and the footprint we leave with every decisionn we make.
UN Women Australia is a registered charity raising funds for, and awareness of, UN Women’s platform to accelerate gender equality worldwide. UN Women is the United Nations agency for women’s empowerment and gender equality, focusing on ending violence, ending poverty and increasing women's leadership.
UN Women works to prevent and respond to violence against women across the globe by:
* Expanding access to services, such as mental, physical and sexual health care, post-rape care and counselling;
* Implementing initiatives to address sexual harassment and other forms of sexual violence in public spaces;
* Improving knowledge and providing guidance around implementing laws, policies and programs; and
A durometer is a standardized way to measure the hardness of materials like rubber (elastomers) and plastics. Today in this video we are talking wheel durometers, A ratings and what those numbers mean on the side of your skate wheels.